- Which US aircraft carriers were briefly designated CVB? What did the B stand for?
- What was the call sign that signalled the start of Operation Torch?
- Which pre-WWII US aircraft carrier never saw action in the Pacific?
- The WWII Luftwaffe was famous for very complex aircraft designations like Bf-109F-4/Z/Trop. Any takers on what that means?
- Not to be outdone, the US Navy also had some lulus like the AD-4NA Skyraider. Anyone?
- Which escort carrier[CVE] was Kaiser's bonus baby flattop for the US Navy?
- In WWII, how many times did the Imperial Japanese Navy seize US warships?
- True/False. Did the Royal Navy look into building aircraft carriers out of ice in WWII?
- In Fleet Air Arm parlance, what is a Martlet?
- Which Army Air Force mainstay was called a PBJ in Navy/Marine Corps service?
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Just to take a break from observing all the politicians running around currying favor, lets try some trivia shall we?