- Only they could throw a whole state's welfare under the bus as they run away.
- Who is doing their strategic thinking? Sir Robin?
- Instead of fleeing to a Holiday Inn Express, they hole up across the state line at a Best Western in Rockford, IL.
- Bounty Hunters should be dispatched to bring them back to Madison, either Dog or Boba Fett I vote for. Disintergration though would be a bad idea.
- To prevent future stampedes of the Democrats, they need Lo-Jack installed. Or bright orange radio collars. Maybe keep it cheap, photos on milk cartons. Or if they keep escaping, shock collars with the shock wire laid around the Legislature.
- And it seems our President has the Democrats' back. Now if he was smart enough to pick a tie he would not involve himself. But we know he can't even pick a tie.
- Only Demcorat voting state employees would think showing for a protest qualifies for calling in sick. I agree, its sick.
- Before I forget, the teachers calling in sick will have to present a note from their doctors. A word of advice to the teachers, dont try to lie. Knowingly making false statements. Teachers, meet Charybis. Scylla enjoy.
- As for all the parents who are now paying for extra daycare or having to stay home while the schools are shut down. Just think, the teachers are doing it for your children's sake, not to keep all their perks and pay. Such consideration.
- And in other news, Democrats and union workers continue to wear Joo Janta 2000 Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Well in case you have been living under a rock like that GEICO commercial, here is some stuff about the courage of Wisconsin Democrats when faced with a hard choice.