oyuki

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Census at Work

This is amusing or not. Get a visit on a Sunday afternoon by a Census worker doing quality assurance check. Her records indicate my house is on other side of road. Nope. Have I ever heard of a house with my street number and BT? Nope. This on top of the questions I had already answered with the previous census worker. Well at least I know where some of my tax dollars are going, to spinning the census wheels for no discernable purpose. Can I have a refund?

2 comments:

pat said...

LOL. I also got the most complicated call after my forms were received. For what?
If I said I was an illegal alien she would have had me register to vote.

Anna said...

And this is why Motor Votor is has a soft spot in what Democrats call a heart. Geez, time to prune the government.