oyuki

Monday, September 04, 2006

Crikey! See ya Mate!

Sad news out of Australia today. Steve 'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin has been killed doing what he loved most, being out in the wild. He was working on another documentary out off Port Douglas when a stingray barb went through his chest. He is survived by his wife Terri and two small children: Bindi Sue and Bob. His zest and love of adventure will be missed. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family, that they may find comfort and solace in these sad times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always felt that he took too many unnecessary risks and now it's caught up to him. I feel sorry for his wife and children.

(Oh, BTW, you had left a comment at my blog and it got zapped somehow!)

Anna said...

I fear he took one too many risks this time but all our thoughts and prayers need to be for his family.

No prob with the comment being zapped. Glitches happen.