oyuki

Sunday, December 19, 2010

American Killed In Israel

An American woman visiting Jerusalem and a British ex-pat were attacked by two Arab men. It seems it might have been a case of mistaken identity since the Arabs spoke Hebrew and Kaye Wilson replied in Hebrew. So the Arabs apparently followed up on Hezbollah's admonishment to kill the Jews and attacked thinking the women were Jewish. Savages.

"All of a sudden two Arabs walked by and they asked me in Hebrew if I had any water. So I said, dismissively, 'see ya'. But I immediately felt that something was wrong," Wilson told Israel's Channel Two TV from her hospital bed.
"I was scared, but my friend became a bit hysterical, so I told her in English -- they spoke in Arabic -- 'be quiet, don't make any noise, it'll make them attack us,'" she said.
"Suddenly, they came, it happened so quickly. They attacked us. One of them took out a very long knife, not a bread knife, but one that was serrated," Wilson said.
"I played dead. I saw (the knife) hadn't gone into my heart. My friend was dying, I heard her making gurgling sounds."

This Christmas season let us remember Christine Wilson and her family in our prayers. And may the monsters who attacked suffer punishment fitting the crime.

No comments: