- Rams through a 'stimulus' bill that bloats the bureauacrcy.
- Performs poor vetting of nominees so gets embarrased by tax cheats, frauds, and assorted other loons.
- Takes multiple vacations to Chicago, New York City, and Martha's Vineyard while the nation is in crisis.
- Lets Congress spearhead what is supposed to be his signature legacy - health care reform.
- Does fist-bumps with enemies of the Untied States while snubbing long term allies.
- Wants to prosecute Americans at the CIA for protecting their country while desiring to move to America's heartland suspected terrorists.
- Fails to fill half of the appointments he needs to while staffing the White House with unvetted fellow travellers like Van Jones. But takes six months to vette a dog for his children.
- Bullies a Central American ally for protecing it's democratic insitutions while leaving another Latin country hanging over a trade agreement.
Sunday, September 06, 2009
I think that sums up the first nine months of the Obama administration.