For a time, Beverly Hills doctor Craig Alan Bittner turned the fat he removed from patients into biodiesel that fueled his Ford SUV and his girlfriend's Lincoln Navigator.
Luckily Dr. Bittner is no longer turning his patients into biodiesel, he is presently on the lam in South America due to malpractice suits.
And I can see various media treatments of this entire concept.
- Chap in a smart white suit at the door, "Yes Mr. Smithers-Upton-Dingbat, its time to suck out your gut."
- Smithers-Upton-Dingbat[SUD], "Can we postpose this? Been off me feed past week."
- Chap, "What do you mean not now? We have this contract."
- SUD, "Well da misses been after me to get more fit."
- Chap, "What! We paying you good Euro for your lard and you have to listen to some twit?"
- SUD, "Hey now she's me pet and I uh well listen to her."
- Chap, "Well I don't bloody care, our contract is for three kilograms of fat from you and we are going to get it."
- Scene fades to black as the audience hears this most aweful sound.
Or perhaps Trent Reznor of NIN fame will make another musical. A blubber sequel to Repo! The Genetic Opera? Don't think Paris Hilton would be in this one, unless as the nurse with the lipo wand. Stay tuned.
Lets just hope Oprah decides not to give to her audience biodiesel made from herself though. UUggghhh!!!!!!!!