Saturday, May 05, 2007

Monty Trek



Camelot song set to scenes from the original Star Trek series. Much silly.

5 comments:

  1. Lol....

    Some people have waaaaay too much time on their hands for silliness.

    Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had to take something of a break from the serious blogging so yesterday had a high fluff to serious ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was too good. Combing two of my childhood favorites.

    When will they do a version of the "Knights so say 'Ni?'"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crX4E-dul4Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you didn't think I was accusing you of having too much time. I was thinking of the buster who edited that video together. Had to have been a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wordsmith, I knew you were not accusing me of such. Although I have dabbled in the making of music videos. Best gear was at DINFOS at Ft. Meade. One class was to use the Avid system to make a short feature. Most made faux news clips. I brought from home a laserdisc and made a music video instead. :)

    ReplyDelete